Report and Memo Writing (ARM 219)
The importance of a well written report and memo in an organization cannot be over-emphasized. The responsibilities of most managers and officers at all levels include providing feedback to management in the form of reports and memoranda. Inspite of its importance, most officers have inadequate report writing skills to enable them to carry out their assignments effectively.
- collect appropriate data for report and memo writing;
- prepare reports and memoranda;
- present clear and understandable reports;
- present information through charts and diagrams; and
- use ICT tools in preparing reports.
- Overview of report and memo writing.
- Data collection for report and memo writing.
- Data processing and analysis.
- Writing short and long reports.
- Report presentation skills.
- Graphical aids to technical reports.
- ICT application to report and memo writing.
TRAINING METHODS: Lecturettes, group discussion, case studies and practical exercises.
Supervisory and Middle Level Managers, Executive Officers, PAs, Secretaries and all officers whose responsibilities involve report writing.
DURATION: One week
DATE: April 9 – 13, 2018
CHARGES: N33,000.00 (including VAT)