Overview of the Department
The Agricultural Development & Management (ADEM) Department is one of the core faculties in the Institute.
Our vision is to provide relevant leadership, entrepreneurship and management initiatives that engender innovative practices for sustainable economy.
Our mission is to consistently provide world class agricultural and entrepreneurship management training and allied services that lead to development of services in Nigeria and beyond.
The Department’s objectives among others are to:
- Provide manpower training and development for middle and senior managers in the Nigerian Public Enterprises;
Mr. Farayola Charles
Coordinator- Agricultural Development & Management
- Contribute to the development of Nigeria’s Small/Medium Scale Industry through organizing of courses /workshop for entrepreneurs in the ARD sector;
- Champion the Institute’s incursion into the private sector management training through establishment of training rapport with the organized private sector;
- Conduct research into problems of management in the public and private sectors of Nigerian agric. – economy; and
- Provide management consultancy services both for the private and public sectors of the economy.
Divisions in ADEM
Agricultural Project Management (APM)
General Management (GM)
Agricultural Finance & Rural Credit (AFRC)
Meet our Experts
Mr. Kingsley Olurinde
Head of Division - Agricultural Project Management
Qualification: B. Agric, M.SC
Specialization: Project Management, Value Chain Development, Production Economics
Mr. Alakoso A. A.
Head of Division - General Management Qualifications: M.BA,B.SC.,PGDE Specialization: Human Resource Development, General Management
Dr. Oni Olusegun O.
Head of Division - Agricultural Finance & Rural Management
Qualifications: Ph.D, M.Sc, MBA, B.Sc, ANIMN, ACE, ACIB
Specialization: Credit Risk and Micro Finance Management